Do you know someone as wonderful as you who would like to feel better about something in their life or achieve a goal?
I'd love to meet with them!
Please put us in touch and here is how:
1. SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
The most powerful way for you to recommend my coaching to a friend, family member, coworker or someone you meet at a coffee shop is for you to tell them YOUR experience. Specifically, share with them what has changed in your life, what you have GAINED, what limiting beliefs and behaviors no longer control you, and how you feel different. Most likely, those close to you will be noticing and be curious anyway!
(If you are kind enough to want to recommend me and we haven't worked together in the past 6 months (or ever), please let me know and we can schedule a complimentary coaching session so you have the first-hand experience to share.)
2. INVITE THEM TO SCHEDULE A SESSION
After sharing your experience and the person is excited to have their own experience, invite them to a free 1:1 discovery session with me via my calendar.
And I love to hear from you when you share your experiences with others. Send me a message letting me know who you are sending my way!
3. CASH IN YOUR REFERRAL CREDITS
For each successful referral you make, you earn $600 in credits toward your own coaching with me. Let me know when you are going to use them and we will adjust your next eligible payment. Woohoo!
Here's the fine print:
1. Credits can be redeemed in increments of $200 per month for 1:1 Goal Coaching or Asynchronous Coaching, $200 per day of Coaching on Skis, or $600 per Successful You Coaching 6-month offer. E.g., If you successfully refer one person and you are coaching with me for 8 hours a month, your next three months will be at a rate of $1800/mo rather than $2000/mo.
2. Credits are eligible to be redeemed after referred client pays in full and completes 30 days of coaching with me. (Coaching on Skis offer is not eligible for referral bonus unless the referee signs up for 1:1 Goal Coaching or Successful You 6-month coaching within 30 days of the ski session.)
3. Credits are non-transferrable.
4. Credits must be redeemed within 12 months of making the referral.
5. Credits from multiple referrals can be combined in one month, up to $600 per month. E.g., if you make 2 referrals that meet the eligibility criteria #2 in the same month, you can redeem $400 off your next month of coaching.
6. Credits have no cash value. Credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Credits can not be used to request reimbursement for prior payments.
Let me know if you have any clarifying questions.